Tuesday, September 2, 2008

2 down, 1 to go!

Today was the first day of school! Yeah! It also starts another year of being PTA President-Boo!

Nathan was up and dressed, ate breakfast and made his own lunch by 6:15 this morning- he doesn't start school until 8:00! Trevor on the other hand was dragging up until the very last minute- he starts at 9:00 and we barely made it!

I have a son in 2nd and 4th grades- I feel so old! Maddie was very upset to learn that she was not going to pre-school today and in fact has to wait until next Monday for it to start-oh the tears! Drama!

Here are some pics from this morning.

(Above)Maddie, 3 1/2 years- obviously this picture was taken before I broke the news that she didn't have school today!


Trevor 7 years, 2nd Grade

Nate, 9 years, 4th Grade

They almost look like they like each other, don't they?!








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Doesn't seem that long ago that I held a very small baby Nate and now he's HOW OLD!!!

Love the first day of school pix. We have them all the way through high school and I even got Erkie on the way out the door this year!

Shannon Nielsen said...

Maddie's outfit is so perfect for her first day at pre-school, with the apple - love it! That last one is adorable of all 3!