All I can think about are the many things I can accomplish by myself, 3 mornings a week, for 2 1/2 hours. I can think of many pros, but the cons just aren't coming to me. Mom of the year here!
Pros:
- Go to PTA Board meetings and other meetings by myself without 20 potty breaks
- I can get through shopping a lot faster
- I'll save money because I'm a sucker and get her something every time we go out
- I'll have time to exercise and get in shape- I know, I was laughing so hard myself that I could barely type it!
Now some Cons....
Hmmmmm....I'll have to get back to you.






6 comments:
Hey Jen! your kids are so big. I can't believe you have a 4th grader!
I enjoyed reading about the sleepover. You had me laughing whewn I read about Maddie joining in on the boy stuff. I can only imagine Mikaela doing the same thing in a couple of years. BURP!!!!
Judith
WOW. that day does not seem like it will ever come for me. I will be like you...not sad at all that my kids are all in school. happy that I can get things done quickly and who knows even read a book. do I sound jealous? ps I saw your comment on amy's blog so i wanted to say hi.
I can't believe she is already on preschool seems like just the other day that you were dressing her up like a little doll with all the accessories to match. No more babies! Wow, life is going by fast.Of course she is still always dressed so cute
Life is good Lauren-don't worry, you'll get there sooner than you think!I'm glad you dropped in!
Hey Judith! I can't believe I have a 4th grader! I've decided that Maddie is a rough and tumble girly girl. I laugh when she's all dolled up because she always has scraped knees from rough housing!
Hey Shanny. I had a really hard time at first because I officially have no babies anymore. So Sad! But I have to keep my chin up and move on. Maybe there will be a stage that I love just as much as the baby stage. Doughtful, but I'm trying to be positive!
Post a Comment