Holy cow, I have missed so many of your posts!! I am all caught up now and you sure made me take a walk down memory lane. COngrats on your wedding anniversary and surving the first week of school and for surviving the slumber party. It really must be nice to have so much free time with pre school going on, I keep telling myself, someday I'll have more time . . . I really feel for Todd and the soccer thing. Every time I get pregnant I have really vivid soccer dreams - i miss it! I also loved the Twilight series - I am glad you are reading them!!
Todd and I met our senior year in high school. He drove a Dune Buggy and I really wanted a ride...We were married 2 years later on September 20, 1997.
We have three children, 2 boys and 1 girl. Nathan is 13, Trevor is 10,and Madison is 7.
We love to go camping, motorcycle riding, going to Disneyland, playing board games, and having "Family Movie Nights".
We're just hanging out here in La Habra, taking one day at a time and enjoying our friends, family and each other.
2 comments:
Holy cow, I have missed so many of your posts!! I am all caught up now and you sure made me take a walk down memory lane. COngrats on your wedding anniversary and surving the first week of school and for surviving the slumber party. It really must be nice to have so much free time with pre school going on, I keep telling myself, someday I'll have more time . . .
I really feel for Todd and the soccer thing. Every time I get pregnant I have really vivid soccer dreams - i miss it!
I also loved the Twilight series - I am glad you are reading them!!
Shades of Jen's Beauty Parlor! I still love my pix of the "Porcupine Brothers"!
Post a Comment