Thursday, August 28, 2008

Legoland

We thought this lego guy looked like Todd, so I gave him a smooch!

Oops! Accidentally woke Nate up with the flash!

Maddie and her Pony

Trevor and his friend Luke
The long drive home after a fun-filled day. I cruised along enjoying the peace and quiet.

Trevor with R2D2

Mommy and Maddie

Nate and his friend Christopher

My friends Deanna, Liza (pronounced Lisa) and I took our kids to Legoland in Carlsbad on Friday. My brother JJ got us a hotel room at the Sheraton down there Thursday night. We had a blast night swimming at the hotel the night before and then doing the whole Legoland thing.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A grumpy Nate looks a whole lot like a sleepy Uncle Sean. Love the two boys sacked out in unison. You and Maddy are cuter than cute together!

The Casida Family- Todd, Jen, Nathan, Trevor and Madison said...

He does look like Sean! I didn't even realize it until you said that! Most of the time I think he looks like Ryan. Trevor has Mrs. Perry this year, and she calls Nate Mr. Chitwood because he looks so much like Ryan!

Shannon Nielsen said...

For a brief moment I thought that first Lego Man WAS Todd! LOL!!! Typical me, like when I didn't recognize J.J. - such a ditz!!

The Casida Family- Todd, Jen, Nathan, Trevor and Madison said...

You crack me up!