Trevor loves to do math. Every night when the boys go to bed, they have 30 minutes to read in bed. Lately instead of reading, Trevor has been getting out this math workbook he has and does math problems. In church the other day, he took multiplication flash cards. He decided he needs to learn his times tables now because he'll have to know them for third grade. He
just started 2nd grade! Whenever we go somewhere, he brings the math workbook so he'll have something "fun" to do. Gag! The last thing in the world I want to do for fun is math! I think they sent Trev to the wrong family- He should have gone to Uncle Ryan, the High School math teacher. Honestly, they both think math is fun, they both have OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder) and they're both too smart for their own good! I can see them exchanging math equations at the dinner table....
No comments:
Post a Comment