This morning I'm in the kitchen making lunches, and Maddie comes in babbling something about the moon. I just nodded and said, "oh really?" because half the time you can't understand what she says anyway. Then she says "Mom, look at me when I'm talking to you!" I look and she tells me, "the full moon is out!" I look at her a little puzzled, and then my beautiful, dainty daughter proceeds to turn around, pull down her pants, and moon me!
I'm in shock and thinking, Really?! You just did that to me?
I'll have to thank her father whose favorite past time is going around mooning the kids!
January so Far...
13 years ago






4 comments:
Hilarious. That's all I can say about that. I laughed out loud. Totally wasn't expecting it.
That is hilarious, I can't believe she pulled that off so serious when she told you to look at her. I got a great laugh off that one! Your little girl is growing up, with a little tomboy in her. I can totally picture her little booty! Cute, I can only imagine how much you were laughing after she was out of the room, hopefully she doesn't try that at preschool - oh I mean high school.
HAHAHA That is so funny!
Hi Jen, Haven't seen you since we've moved back.
Maddie is one funny girl. First the burping story, now the "full moon" it caught me of guard I laughed out loud.
hope to see you soon.
Post a Comment