I learned a cool tip from my sister-in-law Kamryn the other night and thought I'd share. To keep cut up fruit from browning like bananas and apples, I had always heard to use lemon juice. My Sis in law told me that if you run the cut fruit under tap water, that also keeps it from turning brown and in turn doesn't change the taste either. I tried it yesterday and it worked!I guess it doesn't last as long as citrus, but it lasted all day yesterday. I don't know what that says about our tap water though....:)
1 comment:
Thanks for the tip, I also heard that wrapping celery in tin foil when you buy it helps to keep it fresher longer, haven't tried it yet though.
I heard you went to Disneyland for the Halloween Party when are you going to post the pics up, I want to see the costumes!
Post a Comment