Nate and Maddie working hard.
Trevor was having issues, so dad steppped in to help.
Maddie is so proud of her creations!
Even Todd joined in the fun.
Forget the decorating, I'm just gonna eat mine.
Some of the final products.
We ran out of popcorn, so Todd started decorating Nate.
A good time was had by all. Thank you for the gift Grams and Grandpa Skip!






3 comments:
Cute idea, who needs to decorate pumpkins when you have popcorn balls. I am glad to see I wasn't the only mom to not have gotten our pumpkins yet! We've got to stick together! We finally got ours yesterday, now the trick is trying to find time to carve them!
Love ~ Johnson's
I am so glad you finally updated something, I was beginning to feel like the only blogger out there. Now it is up to everyone else to share the cute costumes. We will be boring for the next few weeks. Yummy treats they sound good!
What a fun idea!!! I have never actually made popcorn balls, but it looks like so much fun . . . and I think I have the song stuck in my head now - and I am coming out this weekend for my birthday. Friday and Saturday!:)
Post a Comment