Friday night we went to Disneyland/Ca Adventure and went Trick-or-Treating. The kids and adults alike had a blast, although us 3 three moms were wondering why we spent the money for our husbands to go too. The 3 of them hung-out,walked behind us and talked together all night. We got a ton of candy which I plan to "re-gift" on Halloween night. My camera was acting funny, so I only got a couple of pics, and even those aren't the greatest. I'll have to check with my friends and see if they have any better ones to add.
I do have to mention that Trevor and his friend Luke braved the California Screamin' rollercoaster in Ca Adventure. They were the only 2 out of all the kids to go. Their dads took them, and those were some very proud fathers when they got off the ride! Both boys actually came back smiling!
I do have to mention that Trevor and his friend Luke braved the California Screamin' rollercoaster in Ca Adventure. They were the only 2 out of all the kids to go. Their dads took them, and those were some very proud fathers when they got off the ride! Both boys actually came back smiling!
I would like it go go on record that I ,Jen, the ultimate procrastinator and last minute girl, had all 3 costumes ready tonight, Friday, October 10th, 3 whole weeks before Halloween!
Nate is the Headless Horseman (He doesn't have his whole costume on here), Trevor is a Ninja Warrior, and Maddie is Super Girl.






2 comments:
Thanks Jen for updating, I have wanted to know Madison's costume since last Saturday, Danny talked to Todd and he got off the phone and remembered everyone except Madison, such a boy! Looks like you had fun
just caught up on your blog and I can safely say that more than one post made me chuckle. Some of my friends are going to trick or treat at Disneland. Sounds like fun. Am I to understand that you made all of your kids costumes? You are so talented. I wish I could do that!
Thank you for all your well wishes for Kiera:)
Post a Comment