My poor Nate, he's too normal and serious so I never have anything to write about him. It doesn't help that he's surrounded by a nutty brother and sister. Nate just sits back, rolls his eyes and shakes his head at them. At us his parents too! He's my 40 year old in a 9 year old body. I usually say 30 year old, but realized I'm in my 30's, and he is so much more gown-up and mature than me! We are very proud of Nate because he was just accepted into the G.A.T.E. program at school. I just learned that GATE stands for Gifted And Talented something- I don't remember what the "E" stood for. I guess that's why I was always the kid that just missed the cut-off for GATE. Yeah, you're pretty smart Jen, but not "gifted and talented" smart.
Anyways- good job Nate! We're so proud of you!
January so Far...
13 years ago






2 comments:
E = Education :)
Sincerely,
A 30-something former GATE kid
woohoo! i have a GATE buddy!
sincerely, a 20 something former GATE kid... :)
Post a Comment