Last night Maddie was wide awake laying in her bed, so Todd crawled in beside her to help her wind down and go to sleep. Todd was snuggled up with her with his arm across Maddie's belly, and he was asking her questions about her many adventures of the day. All of a sudden Maddie asks, "Daddy, could you take your arm off me?" so Todd complied. He proceeded to ask her some more questions, and then Maddie says, " Excuse me Daddy, but could you be quiet please? I need my beauty rest."
2 comments:
Guess I don't need to tell you that you have your hands full, I think she is right she is in high school already! The funny thing is Danny was talking to Todd when I was reading this and he was telling Danny the story.
That is so funny!! I can't wait until Ava can talk, or maybe I can!!
Post a Comment