Hello there ladies! I have a problem, and if you have the same problem then we need to band together! I NEED A GIRLS NIGHT! So, to remedy this, I am hosting a girls night out at my house this Friday about 6PM. I'm going to order dinner from Lascari's, have a chocolate fountain running all night and I'll throw together a little craft for us to do as well. Come for food, laughter, good conversation- and come to save your sanity! Don't let the fact that you don't have a babysitter hold you back! Bring the kids if you have to! I'm hiring a couple of babysitters that will occupy and watch the kids for us! This is an open house- come and go as you need! And if you know any other desperate mothers or women who need a break, bring them along! All are welcome! Come on! Join me! You need this! Do it for yourself and your family! If you could please RSVP to me by tomorrow, I'll know how many people to plan for. Thanks! Hope to see you Friday!
Jen
January so Far...
13 years ago






6 comments:
I'm not sure if putting your phone number and address on the internets is the best idea. But if I was a girl, I would come. Sexist. See you next month!
i love how it says "hire" some babysitters... LOL!
Oops! I just copied and pasted from an e-mail I sent and didn"t realize I left my address and phone. Thanks for catching it!
You are a week late or 2 weeks early on the girls night. Are you giving yourself a little early birhtday present. Sounds fun have some fondue for me. It was good hanging out for a few hours wish we could have seen you more, hopefully when I come in 13 days! Love ya
uld give just about anything to come to that! I sure need it. Have a great time:)
Jen, Wishing you a happy Mother's Day!
Love,
Linda
Post a Comment