A conversation with Madison while driving in the car.
Maddie: Mom what month was I born in?
Me: January
Maddie: WOW! My birthday is in January AND I was born in January!
A conversation with Maddie yesterday while in the car with Todd and I.
Todd: Maddie, don't put that hat on because mommy just did your hair and you look pretty.
Maddie: I don't want to be pretty anymore. Everyone always tells me that I'm pretty and cute! I just want to look cool.....
Tonight I'm cooking dinner and Maddie walks in and says, "What's cookin, sweet cheeks?"
January so Far...
13 years ago






2 comments:
I am soooo glad that you shared these comments, Sweet Cheeks. Next time I see Maddison I will make sure to tell her she looks cool.
How funny! You never know what a child is going to say. It only gets better!
Post a Comment