Monday, April 20, 2009

Easter Fun

The happy Easter attired family.

Grandpa and Maddie hunting for eggs in my Uncle Neil and Aunt Janet's backyard.

Nate and Maddie


Trevor and Nana


Maddie still looking for eggs.


Maddie and Daddy


Me and my boys.


Our 3 little monsters- this picture pretty much sums up each of their personalities. Nate, calm, cooperative, mature. Madison, always ready to pose for a picture, the look of innocence masking the tom-boy inside. Trevor, the clown, always in his own little world doing his own thing.

5 comments:

adairfamily said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your new haircut! Finally a picture, you look fabulous Jen. Super cute Easter pics, we were dumb and never took any of all 3 of us dressed up!

Amy said...

Way cute . . . I love pictures and the smiles that allude to personality . . .

Roddy said...

I am loving the pictures! Read my blog! (I find myself saying that last line way too much to people. They think I'm crazy)

Amber said...

hair is cute... but slightly your mom-ish maybe? is this a sign?

... and sheesh maddie is shooting up!

see you guys next weekend!!

Gramma Linda said...

What a "GREAT" looking family! It looks like you had a great Easter!