I can't believe my baby is 4! Today has been an eventful day. Maddie decided that she wanted to stay in her pajamas all day, and no bath until tomorrow. She just wanted to color and watch cartoons all day. Grandma and Grandpa left a dozen donuts with 4 one dollar bills taped to the top, as is their "day of birthday" tradition. She wanted popcorn to go with her donuts, so I obliged. I later walked out in the living room to find the popcorn covering the floor. Later, I heard Maddie talking away and came out to see who she was talking to. She had an old cellphone that was still a little charged and was chatting away with the La Habra police dept. Yeah! Just how I wanted to start my day- getting chewed out by a grumpy desk cop! For dinner tonight she requested breakfast for dinner- pancakes, eggs, bacon and hashbrowns to which I say hooray! I don't cook breakfast, that's Todd's department! Happy Birthday my beautiful baby girl! Here are some pics and a movie. The movie is kind of long and sideways, and the color isn't very good because the room was dark. She was begging to dance all night.

Getting a mani and pedi with the girls.

She got pretty flowers painted on her thumbs and big toes.

She was a flower girl in Uncle JJ's wedding Saturday. She's SO tired here!
4 comments:
At least she wasn't playing under the tables with her brothers. And she knew where her bouquet was at all times, even when tired. My fav was the bling in her ringlets though. Have fun turning four, Maddy!
Happy Birthday Maddie! I have not had a chance to get anything in the mail, but I have not forgotten so look for something soon! I can't believe how big she looks at the wedding. I want to see more pics, I hope you are doing well.Miss you guys give Maddie a big hug and kiss for me.
She really is such a beautiful girl. I don't want my baby to grow up. How does it happen so fast? I for sure need a mani and a pedi on my next b-day.
Todd and Jen,
Four?? Impossible- - she was just born! What a "BEAUTIFUL" family you are!
Love ya lots,
Linda Johnson
Post a Comment