On a totally separate note, I have come to the conclusion that almonds will now be banned from our house. I was snacking on a few, talking with my dad and brother, and then I swallowed wrong and started choking/coughing. Beware- the almonds are out to get us!
January so Far...
13 years ago






6 comments:
Ok so the pictures are way cute I am impressed with the color coordination, our pic not so fab, but just remember when you look at it that I just had a baby 3 weeks before, my mom is the only reason we took a picture this soon! I am quite freaked out, yet jealous that Todd and Maddie can cross there eyes like that, crazy!
Oh, I forgot seeing those pictures makes me miss you guys even more what a cute family! XOXO to ALL
color coordination is fabulous i agree... however toodles doe NOT look happy to be in that silly sweater...
... and please tell me the cross eyed one was so u didnt feel alone... bahahaha... just kidding jen... xoxoxo...
... im gonna try to find my little radios so we can talk to each other on the drive tomorrow
Those pictures are SO adorable! Kai loves the funny face header and says that s why he likes Todd.
I'll support your almond ban!
Adorable pictures! It was so fun to see you guys at Sean's graduation party! See you in a few weeks!
What a "GREAT" looking family!
Love ya lots,
Linda Johnson
Post a Comment