Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Oh ya....

Happy Happy 10th birthday last Friday Nate! Mom of the year here! Wow! Double digits. How did this happen?!
My internet is moving as slow as molasses (which apparently moves very slow) so it takes 3 days to upload pictures or even post. Someday I'll get some pictures of JJ and Kristen's wedding on here...

2 comments:

Amy said...

Oh, Happy birthdya to Nate!

I am so sorry to hear about the pink eye and the solo parenting. I feel like I do that around here a lot. Kai coaches freshman b-bal and we are smack dab in the middle of the season. He has been gone all day today and my kids were all in bed by 7:00pm. Ahhhhh, it feels nice to be alone sometimes.

If you feel like redecorating more than just your house . . . I could use some help:)

Gramma Linda said...

Todd and Jen,

Like Maddie turning four I can't believe Nate is 10. I can't believe that Collin is going to be 11 in September.
Does this mean that we are getting younger while are kids and grandkids are getting older? Ha! Ha!

Love ya lots,
Linda