Maddie came running into our room this morning as excited as can be and said," Mommy! Daddy! It's snowing outside! Look! I need to get my snow boots and beanie on so I can play outside!" Unfortunately, the "snow" falling from the sky is ash from the fires that are surrounding us, and much to her disappointment, the
last thing she will be doing today is play outside!
3 comments:
That is funny what Maddie said, but so sad what is happening. California is going to Hell, all the protests, hot weather, taxes going up and fires burning everywhere. Not such an inviting state anymore! Melinda has had quite a few friends that lost there homes last night, hopefully ther condo is ok. Scarey times. By the way, sorry it all about me and I really want this baby to come ASAP, but if she is like her dad she will come on time and not early! Rude
Ah, what a disappointing discovery!
California is really having a hard time!
Do you think the Lord is trying to tell the people of California something? It's sad for those people who lost their houses but I am sure glad it took the media attention away from the prop 8 protesters by the Temple. If only it could have really been snowing for your daughter.....that would have been great fun!
Post a Comment