Saturday, November 8, 2008

Helloooo...Tooth Fairy....

I don't know about you, but we have a really flaky tooth fairy. My kids will put their tooth under their pillows and it'll stay there for days until she finally gets around to stopping by. She's constantly leaving notes apologizing for the long wait, usually because of an impromtu vacation or claims of being swamped. This has got to stop! I think it's time to start looking for a replacement or figure out how to whip her into shape. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. My kids deserve to have a reliable, dependable tooth fairy! No more excuses little fairy, just show me the money!

4 comments:

Johnson Family said...

Hahahahaaaa, that makes me laugh because our tooth fairy here in Simi Valley sucks too! That is so funny maybe we have the same one....hmmmmmm? Our tooth fairy not only gives money but candy, gum or what ever to make up for her not being there the night before. My kids have come to hate the tooth fairy...isn't that sad? Let me know when you figure out the problem maybe you could help us. We should hang out more often because we seem to have a lot in common!

Robin

Amy said...

Tiffany Downs' has a really wealthy and generous tooth fairy! In fact their tooth fairy makes me wish I still had teeth to lose.

Fritters said...

Well Hi! I just noticed a link to your blog on Amy's blog. Man I hope they find a better tooth fairy before my kids are 7 to 8 yrs old! =)

Phil and Jeanette said...

I think you should show them the movie Darkness Falls and when they see that movie they will never complian or even want the Tooth Fairy to ever stop by. The only side effect would be nightmares. Maybe you should try it on one child first to see how it goes. Of course, they might need therapy for awhile but you have good insurance.