I got tagged by Shan and Robin. I guess I have to play along!
1. 8 shows that I watch:
-Eli Stone
-Jon & Kate Plus 8
-One Tree Hill
-Lost
-Grey's Anatomy- I don't know how much longer though if they don't get away from the whole lesbian thing
-Criminal Minds
-30 Rock
-Dancing with the Stars
2. 8 favorite restaurants:
-Blue Agave
-El Ranchito
-Red Robin
-Islands
-Lascari's
-Olive Garden
-Summit House
-Ruby's Diner
3. 8 things that happened yesterday:
-Gave kids breathing treatments
-watched the news about the fires
-went to church by myself
-went to Longs to refill Trevor's Steroids
-cleaned house
-had Aunt Cindy, Nana, Chris Ivy and Bailey, JJ & Kristen and my parents over for dinner in my little house
-watched Jeff Dunham's Christmas special
-watched Maddie and Bailey do a fashion show for us
4. 8 things I'm looking forward to:
-Going to Idaho to visit Dan, Shan & baby girl Adair
-Thanksgiving dinner-yum!
-watching Bailey tomorrow
-Todd coming home
-The kids' bedtime
-my computer being fixed
-Girl's night out Friday to see Twilight
-vegging in front of the TV tonight in the peace and quiet
5. 8 things on my wish list:
-a house
-finish the kitchen
-finish the backyard
-be out of debt
-another baby- hey, it says "wish" list
-a housekeeper
-a weekend away without kids- with Todd or friends, I'm not picky
-not be the PTA President
6. 8 things that I love:
-My Family
-My friends
-cleaning out/organizing
-a clean house- it doesn't happen very often
-Being a stay-at-home mom
-game nights
-ice cream
-walking/venting with my friends
7. 8 things I can't stand:
-figuring out answers to these questions- 8 for each? Really? It's a bit much!
-computer viruses
-whiny kids
-Wednesday morning early start for school
-drama
-clutter
-a messy house
-being told that I'm wrong
8. 8 people that I tag:
-Kristen
-Jill
-Lauren
-Shannon & Paul
-Deanna
-Roxie
-Carla
-Kamryn
January so Far...
13 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment