Halloween Fun!
This year Maddie told me that she wanted to be a princess. I started naming all of the Disney princesses I could think of to see which one she wanted to be. I was a little shocked when she told me "No, I want to be an old fashioned princess. I want to be Cleopatra." When I informed her that Cleopatra was actually a queen, she said,"Great! Even better!" Then she told me all of the rules for her costume.
1. She wasn't wearing a wig because wigs are too itchy.
2. She had to have lots and lots of jewels.
3. Her dress needed to be gold.
4. She needed sparkly, beautiful shoes.
I think I covered all of her requests.
I know you can't see them, but her shoes are gold with jewels on the toes. Beautiful shoes, check!
Trev couldn't figure out what the heck he wanted to be, so I think it was the night before Halloween when Mrs. Putnam offered Joel's skittles costume from last year. Trevor loved the idea. Yay Deanna! You saved me!
Maddie and Trevor at their school's pumpkin patch.
Maddie's teacher, Mrs. Liles,looking especially groovy.
Trevor and his best bud Luke Putnam
About to go Trick-or-Treating with the Putnams, our yearly tradition.
Trevor, Maddie, Luke, and Joel.
Before Trick-or-Treating we went to a carnival at the Putnam's church. The kids had a blast. Maddie loved the climbing wall.
Here's Trevor giving it a shot.
Mr. Big Shot Nate is too cool to hang with us on Halloween now. He was helping in our friends' haunted house, which he did last year too. He actually dressed up for school, but wouldn't let me take a pic because we were running late. He wore his suit, sunglasses, and an earbud. He was a secret service guy along with a few of his friends.








No comments:
Post a Comment