I know, I know. It's been 10 months since I've posted. Blah Blah Blah. Well I'm back, ok?! :)
It's the 1st day of school! Our kids are getting so big and so old, where does the time go?
Our Nate is 12 and started (GULP) Jr. High this year, 7th grade. He's a good 2-3 inches taller than me now, but don't you worry I can still keep him in line. I did raise my 3 "little" brothers who were all taller than me. Nate actually started school yesterday, that's why he's in a different shirt for the group shot. He LOVES being at Jr. High away from all of the little kids.
Trevor is 10 and starting 5th grade. He has a fabulous teacher this year, Mrs. Sachs, and being our social butterfly is so happy to be surrounded with all of his friends again.
Miss Madison striking a pose here is SO excited to be a 1st grader this year! She loves to learn and shares her brothers' love of reading. Mrs. Liles is her teacher, and she was so happy to see most of her friends were in her class again, especially her "best friend Connor".
Our little fashionista picked out the fabric and pattern for her first day of school outfit for me to make, and I think it turned out pretty dang cute!
It's so strange here at home. So quiet. Too quiet. I'm kind of lost. I could clean house or do laundry but that's no fun. I had better enjoy the peace now because soon enough I'll be working in the classrooms, doing the PTA thing, and longing for a quiet minute to myself.
January so Far...
13 years ago






3 comments:
Your kids are adorable!!! I love Madison's outfit. She always is dressed so cute. :)
All three in school all day long? Wow! Nice to have you back! Lovelovelove the bubble skirt :)
I think that dress is adorable! If and When I ever get back to CA, I want a tutorial!!!!
I canNOT! believe how big your kids are getting!
Glad that you posted:)
Post a Comment