Monday, April 26, 2010

Maddie Update

Just wanted to let everyone know that Maddie had her follow-up appointment today with the E.N.T. We didn't find out much because there was a lot of scabbing, and he didn't want to disturb the scab or disrupt the healing process. We did learn that there is no infection and that the damage is just in the 1 area. (He was afraid that the battery acid moved and caused damage elsewhere.)So, we go back in 2 weeks to check on the healing progress.



Today when the Dr. walked into the room, Maddie was all smile sand sitting in the chair by herself- complete opposite from last week when she was sitting on my lap, clinging to me,and putting up a fight when he tried to look up her nose. He said to her, "Madison, I couldn't tell last week because you were so upset, but you are a very cute little girl!" to which Maddie replied, "I know." and just smiled at him.



We're working on humility.....

2 comments:

Gramma Linda said...

Glad to hear the good news. She couldn't lie, she is very cute!

Amy said...

Love those humble answers! I guess when you know, you know:) Hope everything goes well! I'll keep my fingers crossed!