On Friday, June 11th, my little Maddie graduated from Miss Shawnie's Pre-school. My little girl. My baby. Sigh.....
The graduation was super cute! Each student wore a super hero cape and was given a super hero name that best suited them. Our Maddie was "Majestic Madison" because according to her teachers she's good, polite, and a friend to all. All Princess-like qualities. I wonder how we can get Majestic madison to make an appearance at home once in a while....at least she has everyone else fooled! ;)
The Graduate. Pretty dang cute, if i do say so myself!:)

The kids recited a poem and sang a couple of songs for us.

Most of her class- I accidentally cut off a couple of kids on the end

Miss Shawnie read a little something about Maddie, and then presented her with her diploma.

Miss Shawnie Hatori and Madison. Fabulous pre-school teacher, and maddie truly loves her and Miss Ayungi (pronounced Angie) If anyone is looking for a pre-school, I would highly recommend this one! They are amazing!

Maddie and Miss Ayungi

Maddie and her best friends Charli and Claire

Jack Stooksbury about to say the Pledge of Allegiance

The classmates that got cut off in the earlier picture.
1 comment:
Maddie is so darn cute! Graduating from Pre-School? I remember going to her baby shower. Time does fly!
Post a Comment