Todd took Phil and Brian Stooksbury for a cruise in the buggy. You can't see very well but Brian had Maddie's pink goggles on and was covering his ears, but he had a huge smile on his face the whole time!
Bring on the homemade ice cream! We made 3 flavors- chocolate, vanilla, and cookies 'n cream. Yummy deliciousness!!
Someof the kids and I sitting in the back of Papa Dales's truck watching the fireworks show at La Habra High School. I think this is the only time of year that I'm happy about living next to the high school!:)
Breanna wanted me to take a picture of the stars I painted on her cheek. My dad suggested that I paint the kids faces while we were waiting for the fireworks to begin, and it was a huge hit!






1 comment:
Painting faces, what a great idea! Jen, kudos to your dad. How neat, you couldn't have had better seats for the fireworks! Matt and his family, Sarah and Mike, Gordy and I sat at El Polo Loco and watched them from LHHS. It was great!
Post a Comment